Teddy’s Inc. EQ for Kids is Expanding
Join our Global Team
- Global Marketing Partners – USA, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, UK and South Africa
- Global Sales and Distribution Agents – USA, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, UK and South Africa
- EQ Tutors in all countries mentioned above
We are a heart-based social business who is passionate about social change. Our mission is to make the world a kinder, nicer place for our children to live in.
We believe that the key to minimizing anxiety, stress, worry and bullying is by empowering children from a young age with an understanding of human behavior and by equipping them with the skills and tools to deal with whatever may come their way. We help parents and educators to develop their children’s emotional intelligence by providing excellent training and world class resources to use at home and in the classroom.
If you are as passionate as we are about helping our youngest generation to grow up with the skills they need to navigate through life, then we want to hear from you.
We are interested in partnering with people who are not only passionate about empowerment and personal development, but people who have exceptional skills.
What we are looking for:
- Marketing Partners who have an in-depth understanding of marketing to their audience or potential audience in their geographical area, a social media guru who is well connected and in touch with the constant changing trends and how to adapt to them.
- Distribution and Sales Agents who have existing audiences or distribution lines into the education / parenting / personal development field.
- EQ Tutors
We are particularly interested in partnering with people based in the USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and any other country that has a large English community. We are in the process of translating our books and resources but it’s going to take a while.
Please note that these are NOT positions for paid employment, we are looking for partners.
Get in touch directly with our Chief Executive Bear, Deborah McPhilemy, by emailing her on email@example.com. Include details of your interest, your location, your experience, along with your Skype address and some suggested dates and times of your availability for a Skype call.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Changing the world of tomorrow one child at a time.