The Private Tuition Market
Why train with us?
We are a leading Accredited EQ Training Company with a global reach. We are the only company in the world that's primary focus is on teaching foundation aged children from 4 years old Emotional Intelligence skills. We know that the younger you teach a child emotional intelligence, the higher their chances are of being more succesfull and happier in life.
- We are one of the 'oldest' EQ training companies in the world. We’ve been teaching adults and children to develop Emotional Intelligence since 2003.
- Our team is made up of teachers, therapists and parents.
- We have a wealth of experience, collectively as a team, we have 76 years of teaching experience.
- We understand what you need to make your lessons fun and educational.
- We have developed a very unique, yet simple process to teach EQ.
- Our step-by-step world class resources are as easy for you to use as “paint-by-numbers.”
- All our tutors are certified and receive free accreditation through our accreditation body.
Train and Work with Us
Apply to become an EQ Tutor and work as one of our freelance tutors. As a freelance EQ Tutor you get to work for yourself, but not by yourself.
If your application is shortlisted, we will send you instructions containing the next steps. Thereafter, you will be required to pay a one-off fee of £297 towards your Tutor Training.
You will also be required to join our EQ Tutor Club and pay a minimul monthly fee of £29pm. The fee covers your licence fee to use our branding and teaching resources which includes weekly lesson plans, activities and more. You will also receive ongoing support and personal development training.
Training will take place online which you can do when it suits you. You will also receive some live online training, if you are shortlisted, you will be provided with available training dates. After you have successfully completed your training and have passed your assessment, you will be a certified Tutor and can start tutoring pupils.
As a Certified Teddy's Inc. EQ Tutor you will be able to offer tuition for Emotional Intelligence Development Skills to pupils aged between 4-10 years. (Depending on your qualifications, you may be able to train teenagers, parents and adults as well but you will be required to do some extra training.)
Your Questions Answered
If you are shortlisted, you will be provided with details to attend a webinar where all your questions will be answered.