Train to teach Emotional Intelligence Life Skills
Emotional Intelligence : 2020's Most In-Demand Skill
Give them the language of friendship.
Help them to feel good more often.
Support them to develop a positive mindset.
Don’t leave a child’s future to chance
Anxiety, worries, fear and stress hold them back!
Emotions have the ability to enhance your life, or to devastate it!
Mental Health and Emotional Health are Connected.
Your Thoughts and Beliefs create your Feelings.
Your Feelings create your Emotions.
What you do (behaviour / actions) is based on how you feel and / or what you think about yourself.
Good Emotional Health = Good Mental Health
Our Teddy’s Inc. Coaches and Tutors help Parents and Teachers to fill in the EQ gaps
Many schools, teachers and parents don’t have the time or resources to focus on developing children’s Emotional Intelligence, we do.
Leading EQ Training Company
We’ve been teaching adults and children to develop Emotional Intelligence since 2003.
Made for Educators, By Educators
Our team is made up of teachers. We understand what you need to make your lessons fun and educational.
A Wealth of Experience
Collectively as a team, we have 76 years of teaching experience.
Our Unique Yet Simple Process
Our method and step-by-step resources are as easy for you to use as “paint-by-numbers.”
I’m a parent
I want to be a tutor
I work with children
Emotional Intelligence for Parents Training & Coaching
Develop your Emotional Intelligence so you can help them to develop theirs
- Online Training Course – (click the blue button below)
- Online Support
- Parenting FAQ and Advice
- Optional extra resources to help you teach your children, e.g. online story books and activities
- For EQ Coaching please contact deborah @ teddyinsinc.com
Become an Accredited Tutor
No previous experience necessary
- Online EQ Training
- Resources to teach: done-for-you Lesson Plans; online story books, activities
- Tutor Manual
- Online support and expert advice
- Ongoing extra training
Why do children need to learn about Emotional Intelligence?
Understand the Language of Emotion
- To be self-aware and practise mindfulness
- To identify and label feelings
- Gives them the words to express their emotions
- Help them to become more independent and self-reliant
- Give them the ability to problem solve
- Enable them to make healthier choices
- Be able to bounce back from the ups and down of life
- Gives them the tools to deal with adversity
- Reduce and avoid bullying, violence and conflict
Become a Better Learner
- Improved concentration, helps them to focus in school
- The ability to self-motivate
- Increased impulse control
Develop Social Skills
- Improves and builds stronger relationships
- Get along better with friends and family
- Builds self-confidence and healthy self esteem
A Healthy Mind
- Encourages a positive mindset and healthy emotional development
- Reduces stress and improves health
- Improves general sense of well-being and overall happiness